Monday, June 29, 2009

Reaching for that one star and doing it without regret.

Today, I thought I had a great day. A breakthrough so to speak. Until I came to realization that what I was living in wasn't what I wanted . A slight few differences is what I ask for. They say those who aren't grateful for what they have now, don't deserve more then what they have right then. But I wonder, is it so wrong to wish for more ? To wish that you could reach that star and touch it, fully knowing it might be impossible ? I'm going to venture and say no to that question. But what if we reach for it, and fall flat on our face for trying ? Is it worth the risk ? Worth that chance of hurting ourselves ? Yeah, in my case it is, because I have a lot to gain if i succeed and I don't lose all that much if I don't.

"The last thing you want to feel is regret . You don't want to come home, lay on your bed, and feel regret asking yourself ' why ' when you fully know its because you didn't try"- John "OreO" Tran

Overall ? Enlightened.
out. ~Taicho

No comments:

Post a Comment