Saturday, June 20, 2009

Maybe

So i'm listening to this song by Jay Sean, its called Maybe and I realize that it reflects a alot on things that have been happening to me . I miss my ex like crazy and after a wierd dream I had of her , I recieved a text this morning asking how i've been . Its nice to know that someone still cares after the storm, so to speak . But the lyrics of Maybe that have been getting to me were "Maybe its true that im caught up on you, maybe theres a chance that you're stuck on me too. Maybe im wrong and its all in my head, Maybe we're afraid of words we both hadn't said." like I really want you , I think I need you , baby I miss you, and im thinking of you.

A wise friend of mine once told me something that stuck to me." Its alot like you're so used to someone being there in your life, that once they're gone it can never be the same ."

Overall ? missing an ex sucks :[
out. ~Taicho.

No comments:

Post a Comment