Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cars,friends,and promises

So i'm getting my car tomorrow! Can't wait! First thing ima do is wash that sucker til it shines like no other! :] I realize that I need to be very selective of those I drive around . Some people will appreciate it and will show me that appreciation accordingly . Others I know will appreciate it and won't have to say it . I think that this year, I gained knowledge that was imperitive to my survival in life . My friends mean a lot to me and I hope to keep those that have been by my side through the good, the bad , and the simply ridiculous. So here goes :

Thanks Angie, for all the advice, the talks, the laughs and great times we had . I've only known you a short time and yet you've done so much for me including telling me when I was being stupid LOL. You made CRC that much more bearable and huong lan that more great! :] whether it was jammin' to booty music or those inside jokes, you always made me feel better on those days . So thanks. :]

Jack, Sotaicho, you understood how I felt all those times when shit came to worst haha. You made me grateful for the little things I have in life and that I should value them more and not take them for granted like I have . Girls were a pain in the ass for both of us but hell, we just laughed it off most of the time. :D So many thanks to you good sir . Much appreciation indeed .Divine intervention! haha

Tami! my fukutaicho! You're awesome beyond belief. You always got where I was coming from and didn't judge me when situations changed . Although I don't say it enough to you, thank you. You were that person that just "ai yahh"ed me I was being dumb >< so much appreciated to that . Just one last promise kay? after that we'll do what we gotta .

To those I didn't mention, you know who you are and im thankful for everything .

Devona, ima keep that promise so better keep your schedule free :]

Overall? More appreciative .
out. ~Taicho

1 comment: