Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So yeah . work .

Wow , work as of late has ben hectic and frustrating at the same time . But thankfully I have things to look forward to at the end of the day . For example , friends who wanna hangout afterwards or come visit as well as someone texting right before work everyday to say "have fun at work :) " . Things like that I really appreciate .

But yeah! Theres this manager , that shall not be named , that I fell does not do her job as a manager . She fails on such an epic level that I much rather follow the orders of my fellow crew members . As I said before , "she couldn't manage to lead a fly to shit " . And I stand by those words . And im sure Cedric and Andy feel the same way .

All I can say is , how the fuck did a McChicken bun and my hat collide while I was wearing my hat ? answer ? Dumb-ass-manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment